Compact thermal imager with bi-spectral technology
The thermoIMAGER TIM 200 from Micro-Epsilon operates by using new bi-spectral technology that combines two images into one. The compact USB infrared camera in the TIM 200 version is equipped with an additional visual camera that records an IR image and in addition to the real time image. The camera processes image information from different spectral ranges at the same time.
• Measuring ranges: -20 to 100°C / 0 to 250°C / 150 to 900°C/ optionally up to 1500°C
• Optical resolution 160x120 IR / 640x480 VIS
• Spectral range 7.5 to 13µm
• Excellent thermal sensitivity of 0.08K (NETD)
• Exchangeable lenses with 6°FOV, 23°FOV, 48°FOV or 72° FOV
• Real-time thermography with 128Hz/32Hz frame rate
• Power supply and operation via USB
• Extremely lightweight, robust and compact design
• Analogue input and output, trigger interface
• Optional: Cooling jacket for ambient temperatures up to 240°C
back to product group "thermoIMAGER TIM"