Miniature infrared camera in high resolution
The new infrared cameras thermoIMAGER TIM 400 and TIM 450 offer extremely high optical resolution of 382x288 pixels. The produce images offering high resolution and are ideal for very small objects which could hardly be detected using common cameras. The maximum thermal sensitivity of 80mK or 40mK allows detecting all temperature differences reliably. However, the camera remains very small and flexible in its application offering an enormous temperature range of -20°C up to 1500°C.
• Measuring range: -20 to 100°C / 0 to 250°C/ 150 to 900°C / optional 200°C to 1500°C
• Optical resolution 382x288 pixels
• Spectral range 7.5 to 13µm
• Excellent thermal sensitivity of 0.08K or 0.04K (NETD)
• Exchangeable lenses with 13°, 38° oder 62° FOV
• Real time Image recording with 80Hz
• Power supply and operation via USB
• Extremely lightweight, robust and compact design
• Analogue input and output, trigger interface
back to product group "thermoIMAGER TIM"