Smallest VGA infrared camera in the world
The thermoIMAGER TIM 640 infrared camera is the smallest VGA-resolution thermal imaging camera in the world, providing thermal images in real time due to its optical resolution of 640 x 480 pixels. With dimensions of 46x56x90mm and weighing just 320g (incl. optics), the thermoIMAGER TIM 640 is one of the most compact thermal imaging cameras on the market. The scope of supply includes the extensive TIM Connect analysis software.
• Measuring ranges: -20 to 100°C / 0 to 250°C / 150 to 900°C
• Optical resolution 640x480 pixels
• Spectral range: 7.5 – 13 µm
• Excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD): 75 mK
• Lens: 33°FOV
• Image recording in real time at 32Hz
• Supply and operation via USB
• Extremely lightweight, robust and compact
• Analogue input and output, trigger interface
• Protection class IP67
back to product group "thermoIMAGER TIM"