High resolution thermal imager for flight applications
The new thermoIMAGER TIM LightWeight comprises a miniature IR camera and the NetBox mini PC. With a total weight of just 350g, the TIM LightWeight is the perfect choice for flight applications. IR video recordings can be launched directly through a button on the camera housing; the recording is stored on a microSD storage card in the NetBox. The high resolution infrared camera offers an optical resolution of 382x288 pixels and a thermal resolution of up to 40mK.
• Total weight 350g incl. camera
• Very small sized housing
• Optical resolution: 382 x 288 pixels
• Recording button on camera housing and video cable for remote control
• Simultaneous 20Hz video signal generation parallel to 35Hz on board radiometric recording
• Additional operation of customer specific software
• Processor: Intel® Atom™ Z530 @ 1.6GHz 2GB SSD, 512MB RAM
• Ports: 2x USB 2.0, 1x Mini-USB in slave mode, Video, Gigabit Ethernet, micro SD-Card (up to 32GB)
• Wide power range: 8-48VDC or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Low power consumption (max. 12W)
back to product group "thermoIMAGER TIM"